We are Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers
At PTIMG we pride ourselves in being Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers, adopting ethical and sustainable practices throughout product development including, waste minimization and recycling, resource efficiency and use of local supply chain.
We have spent the last 10 years researching and developing eco-friendly fabrics and sustainable methods of production.
We have implemented on our factories several measures to protect our planet and lower CO2 emissions:
- 55% of the electricity used by our factories comes from a green source, Solar Energy, photovoltaic panels
- The water of the boilers on our factories is pre-heated with Solar Panels
- All industrial waste is recycled
- Our factories floor plants use special roofing materials with major thermal isolation
- We have applied UV Ray Protection Films on all our factories windows to reduce air conditioning usage
- We use controlled tabs for water saving
- All our factories use eco-friendly lighting (bulbs and tube lights)
- We use energy-efficient machines in our production lines
- We have a strong recycling program that separates materials such as paper, plastic, batteries and fabrics
- Whenever possible we reinvest part of our profits in modernizing our facilities and processes making them as green as possible
sustainable fashion = ethical fashion
It goes without saying that to be really sustainable, factories you work with must be ethical clothing manufacturers. Don’t forget, sustainable fashion = ethical fashion.
While a brand may have great morals and make brilliant ethical policies, it’s important to also look further down the supply chain—the manufacturers. The responsibility of choosing an ethical manufacturer falls on the clothing brand.
When you choose PTIMG – Portuguese Textile Industry Manufacturers Group as the manufacturers of your clothes you can rest assured that you are working with ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturers.
- All our employees are paid a fair and liveable wage
- All our workers are adults (no child labour) that have freely chosen their job
- Our workers work standard working hours, respecting E.U. legislation
- We provide all our employees with good working conditions
- All our workers are given adequate breaks and mealtimes
- Our workers have access to help (medical or otherwise) should they need it
In addition, the apparel we supply has OEKO-TEX® certification which grants that raw, finished fabrics as well as accessory materials used are tested for harmful substances at all processing levels.
These tests take into consideration its purpose and the more intensive the skin contact of a product, the stricter the human-ecological requirements that need to be complied with.
ISO 45001 Standard
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety, issued to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases.
ISO 45001 was designed to take other existing occupational health and safety standards, such as OHSAS 18001, into account — as well as the ILO’s labor standards, conventions and safety guidelines.
Organic Content Standard (OCS) 2.0
Finished knitted fabric – 50% Organic Cotton + 50% Cellulose Finished knitted fabric – 50% Organic Cotton + 50% Cotton Finished knitted fabric – 50% Organic Cotton + 50% Modal
Global Organic Textile (GOTS) 5.0
Finished knitted fabric -100% Organic Cotton Raw knitted fabric – 70% Organic Cotton + 30% Modal Raw knitted fabric – 90% Organic Cotton + 10% Recycled Polyester
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
keyword: Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers, gots, gots certified, iso 45000, cos, organic content standard, OEKO-TEX, oeko-tex,
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX,Sustainable clothing manufacturers, ethical clothing manufacturers, eco friendly manufacturers Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers
Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers , Sustainable Clothing Manufacturer, Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers,
Organic Textile Company, Organic Textile Company, Ethical clothing manufacturers , Ethical clothing manufacturers
Sustainable Clothing Manufacturers
Portuguese Textile Industry Manufacturers Group
Avenida dos Pescadores nº205 4490-013 Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal
Factory for Knit
Roriz - Barcelos, Portugal
Factory for Woven
Varziela - Vila do Conde, Portugal
Factory for Woven
Beiriz - Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal
Let's Work Together
Get in touch below, we're looking forward to hearing from you